- All products are added to your cart.
Declaration regarding the protection of your personal data
1. Name and contact details of the controller
Part Expert VOF
Management: Melek Akgun
Postal address: Lintveldebrink 5
NL - 7544 KZ Enschede
Tel: +31 (0) 6 576 49 114 - 0 | [email protected]
Contact details of the data protection officer:
Our data protection officer can be reached via the postal address of the controller and by e-mail via [email protected]
Plattform der EU-Kommission zur Online-Streitbeilegung: https://ec.europa.eu/odr
2. Scope and purpose of processing personal data
2.1 Visiting the website
When opening this website, the visitor's internet browser automatically sends data to the server of this website. These are temporarily stored in a log file. The visitor will save the following data without further input until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the visitor's device
- Geo location data
- Date and time of the visit,
- Name and URL of the opened page,
- Website from which this website is opened (referrer URL),
- Browser and operating system of the visitor's device and the name of his access provider.
- Language of the browser
The processing of this personal data is justified on the basis of art. 6, paragraph 1, first sentence, under f of the GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in processing data for the benefit of
- rapid establishment of the connection to the website,
- user-friendliness of the website,
- guaranteeing and monitoring the safety and stability of the systems and
- simplifying and improving website management.
This processing explicitly does not take place to identify visitors to the website.
2.2 Contact form
Visitors to the website can send messages to us via an online contact form. We need your name and a valid e-mail address to respond to your message. You can provide all other information voluntarily. By using the contact form you confirm that you have taken note of this statement and you agree to the processing of the data provided. The data is processed solely for the purpose of handling and answering messages via the contact form. This is done on the basis of the voluntarily given permission in accordance with art. 6, paragraph 1, first sentence, under a of the AVG. The data is deleted as soon as the reason for the storage expires.
Registration as a customer
If you place an order on our webshop, we store the following information:
The reservation of permission for the storage of this data is contained in Article 6, paragraph 1, under b.
This data is stored for 10 years in accordance with legal requirements. If there are no other reasons for storage after this period, this data will be deleted.
This data is stored for 10 years in accordance with the regulations.
If you use our contact form, we will save the following information:
This data is deleted after the statutory retention periods have expired.
3. Transfer of data
Payments via PayPal are processed via the external payment portal "PayPal".
With the application you will be redirected directly to the relevant webpages of our partners to fill in the rest of the data. These are:
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
22-24 Boulevard Royal
Payments via iDeal and credit card are settled via the external payment portal “Mollie”.
1016 EE Amsterdam
Personal data is passed on to third parties when
- the person concerned has given explicit permission for this in accordance with art. 6 (1), first sentence, under a of the AVG,
- that on the basis of art. 6 (1), first sentence, under f of the AVG is necessary for the purpose of instituting, exercising or substantiating legal claims and there is no reason to believe that the interest of the person involved in non-transfer is greater,
- on the basis of art. 6, par. 1, first sentence, under c of the AVG there is a legal obligation to pass on the personal data and / or
- this on the basis of art. 6, par. 1, first sentence, under b of the AVG is necessary for the fulfillment of a contractual obligation with the person concerned.
In other cases, no personal information is passed on to third parties.
Zog is used on the website. cookies. These are data files that are exchanged between the server of the website and the browser of the visitor. When you visit the website, these files are stored by the device used (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone, etc.). Cookies cannot cause any damage